Hosting a party this July 4th? There’s nothing we love more than a party! Let the Madison McKinely Team inspire you with some of our favorite patriotic dishes, DIY projects, and more!
- Cut watermelon into stars for picture-perfect, patriotic snacks. It only takes seconds to do, and it's a delicious way to show your pride.
- Set up a 4th of July fun station at your backyard party—cover a table with burlap and set out bubbles, sparklers, and poppers.
- Our favorite desserts involve minimal ingredients for maximum visual impact. Oh, and vanilla ice cream. A lot of vanilla ice cream.
- Nothing evokes a salute like a grand old vintage flag. Remember: The union (stars) goes on the observer's left.
- Fun, customizable party favors will keep kids entertained so adults can mingle.
Looking for an easy 4th of July dessert? There’s nothing better than watching fireworks with something sweet on hand.
Check out one of the below recipes for the perfect festive dessert!
Choose to make one of the above dishes? We’d love to see your spread! Be sure to tag us on Instagram @madisonmckinleydesigns. Wishing you a safe and happy 4th of July!